If you are retired or find that you have time on your hands, RSG1 is always in need of dedicated and responsible volunteers to help our Foundation with a variety of tasks and assignments. From helping with our fundraising events, to coordinating social networking posts and from press releases to writing thank you notes, volunteer opportunities can be fulfilling on many levels. It can also provide community service hour credits, personal achievement and pleasure, as well as much needed support to our organization. Keep in mind that the RSG1 Foundation is solely supported by volunteer efforts and that we welcome your valuable contribution of time and dedication. Let us know you are interested in a volunteer position today by completing our contact form.
All of the events we plan at RSG1 are supported by corporate sponsors. Sponsorships vary in cost and visibility from event to event, from signage to program visibility and T-shirts. We always deliver a great turnout as indicated by the growth in our attendance from year to year.
We’d also like to thank some of our recent corporate sponsors from the last several years, listed below. We appreciate their support and we hope you find it in your heart to endorse their company or service.
We are always looking for talented and savvy interns to join the RSG1 team.
If you are ambitious, passionate, and high energy, we could really use your help. You can work out of your own home as you gain experience in foundation management, gift giving, grant writing, event management, marketing, social media and more. Although these are unfortunately not paid positions, we are willing to write glowing references and comply with college or university internship credit requirements. Consider joining our team today by completing our contact form. We’d be happy to have you!
If you are replacing a vehicle soon, you can help RSG1. Our Foundation needs your car or boat donation to help fund our mission. Your vehicle can be running or not and we get 70-80% of the net proceeds. Our vehicle donation program is made possible through our partnership with Donate For Charity. There are many benefits:
- This money helps us to continue to fund research that impacts the diseases such as Glucose Transporters & Glucose Metabolism that affects cancer, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, and diabetes and save lives.
- You receive auction sales price of your vehicle as a tax deduction, or $500, whichever is the greater amount. The money from these sales can be the lifeblood of our charity work.
- Avoid the possibility of receiving a low trade-in value from a dealer, the anxiety and hassle of selling to a private-party, and this program allows you a way to provide money to the RSG1 Foundation, even if your vehicle has mechanical problems. If you decide to donate your vehicle.
- It will be picked up free of charge anywhere and you don’t have to be present.
- The Donate for Charity programs has bidders competing from all over the world so they are able to get high wholesale prices for even non running cars. Older model cars are picked up by our nationwide salvage yards.